Innovative technics and technology for harvesting of timber and energy wood
Proposed modernization of felling-area works process provides with effective harvesting of timber and technogenic formations of felling-area works for the use of them in bioenergy.
- increase of concentration of felling-area works recoverable resources for their following conversion into chip of energy application;
- increase of working efficiency in tree-felling in 1.5 times;
- economic effect (in comparison with the complex of Harvester-forwarder machines) – 100–120 million rub./cu. m per 1 million. cu. m of timber and energy wood harvesting;
- decrease of cost price by presented technology in 2 times.
- Patent for the useful model «Felling-skidding-processor machine» № 94111 (dated 02.12.2009).
- Patent for invention «Method of felling-area works operation by integrated machine » № 24263030 (dated 18.03.2009).