High-tech equipment for extended linear objects protection from tree and shrubbery vegetation
It concerns mechanized devices (machines) for protection linear objects (for example ETL) from unwanted tree and shrubbery vegetation and can be used in agricultural and forest industries, power industry, during reclamation work etc.
Aim of the projectCreation of the powerful machines complex of high production, which provides a good quality of cleaning, when having low cost of production of work.
- High productivity of work.
- Increase periods of woodless state of a linear object cut-through between cleanings.
- Possibility of cleaning process execution with maximum use of all the biomass of tree vegetation.
Development stagePrepared production.
Legal protectionThe results of researches are developments of more than a dozen patents of Russian Federation and Republic of Belarus for useful models:
- Device for waste wood collection and forming them into bundles № 98397, publ. 20.10.2010.
- Machine for wood waste collection and breaking-down at the timber yard № 102181, publ. 20.02.2011.
- Plant for wood chips assorting № 109025, publ. 10.10.2011.
- Brush-cutting machine № 110595, publ. 27.11.2011.
- Rotor of brush-cutting machine № 110912, publ. 10.12.2011.
- Rotary brush-cutting machine № 110913, publ. 10.12.2011.
- Brush-cutting machine№ 110914, publ. 10.12.2011.
- Flexible working member of machine for tree and shrubbery vegetation cut-off № 121422, publ. 27.10.2012.
- Machine for tree and shrubbery vegetation in the bud № 123635, publ. 10.01.2013.
- Machine working member for tree and shrubbery vegetation cut-off № 127287, publ. 27.04.2013.
- Machine for tree and shrubbery vegetation in the bud № 127579, publ. 10.05.2013.
- Machine for industrial and power wood harveting № 128062, publ. 10.12.2013.
- Rotary brush-cutting machine. Patent of the Republic of Belarus for an important model №: 8904, publ. 23.05.2012.
- Rotor of brush-cutting machine. Patent of the Republic of Belarus for an important model №: 8903, publ. 23.05.2012.