Design of high-quality production of slide and wedge-gate stamp-welded valves for enterprises of atomic energy industry, thermal power and oil and gas industry with use of nanostructured protecting coating
Mastering the production of fittings for development of major pipeline transport and Russian Federation atomic energy system, and also for full meet of the demands for slide, wedge-gate stamp-welded valves in the domestic market of TPS and APS and for export deliveries on basis of the use of modern progressive sectoral technologies, which provide high level of reliability, industrial and ecological safety.
Field of application
The use as block devices of high reliability and technical safety for cancellation of actuating medium in pipelines of infrastructure oil trunk line and isolation valve for new blocks of atomic power stations under construction. The use at the most dangerous sections with a purpose of level increase of their security against severe accidents and disasters, which have regional, national and global social, economic and ecological results.
- New technological processes of stamping and nanostructured coatings and overlayings;
- New technological solutions in the field of tube fittings and its optimization;
- Original corrosion protection system for basic parts of tube fittings in the contacts of carbon and austenic steels;
- New technical and technological solutions in the field of construction, exploitation and production of isolation valve for APS, TPS and infrastructure of pipelines;
- New domestic high-quality production of stamp-welded fittings:
- Stamp-welded slide block valves: DN 800, 1000, 1050, 1200 with calculated parameters PN 8,0 MPa(80kg\cm2), PN 10,0 MPa (100 kg\cm2), PN 12,5 MPa (125 kg\cm2);
- Check valves with axial movement of shut-off valve (hereafter referred to as check valves): DN 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 700, 1000, 1200, 1400; with calculated parameters Рр 8,0 MPa (80 kgs/cm2), 10,0 MPa (100 kgs/cm2), 12,5 MPa (125 kgs/cm2), 16,0 MPa (160 kgs/cm2);
- Stamp-welded wedge-gate block valves: DN 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500 и 600 with calculated parameters PN 2,5 MPa (25kg\cm2), PN 4,0 MPa (40 kg\cm2);
- Stamp-welded check valves: DN 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300 with calculated parameters PN 2,5 MPa (25kg\cm2), PN 4,0 MPa (40 kg\cm2).
Patent for useful model № 142494 « Wedge-gate valve».
Cooperation with enterprises
Project is implemented by Petrozavodsk state university in cooperation with Joint-Stock Company «AEM-Technologies», which is included in structure of State Corporation «Rosatom», with funding from Ministry of Education and Science of RF in framework of implementation of RF Government Decree № 218-FL.