Low-temperature plasma water-cooled reactor
Low-temperature plasma water-cooled reactor is intended for acceleration seed sprouting process and improvement of morphological sprout rate in plant science.
- Increase of field germination of gypno- and agniosperms’ seeds,
- Growth acceleration of sprouts in the early stage of development,
- Getting of standard planting material with minimum expense and maximum quality,
- Reduction of plant cultivation expenses by 10-15%,
- Perfect scalability, applicability for commercial scales.
- Reduction of expenses and increase of plant emergence,
- Increase of plants biometrical indexes,
- Absence of morphological changes and mutagenesis.
- working agent – water,
- bulk temperature 40-60°С,
- Burnerdischargesvoltage 5 kV 10 kV,
- Energy of one impulse 1 J,
- Pulse ration 0.1 – 0.01,
- Impulse frequency 1 -10 hz,
- Power intake from a grid 50 W.
- Patent for the invention № 2285358 «Device for plasma flow generation»
- Patent for the invention № 2455798 «Liquid microplasmatron»