Automated fry complex "AquaVita" (autoregulation of oxygen and temperature in cages)
Purpose: modernization of cages in trout-breeding farm under unfavorable environmental conditions.
- Autonomy during operation.
- Possibility of work under unfavorable conditions.
- Increase of fry’s growth rate.
- Increase of survivability.
- Increase of a period of growing.
- Automated system of control.
- Regulation of water’s temperature in cages by using water from lower aquifers (mixing).
- Use of thermostatic material on the basis of PVC.
- Introduction of oxy-thermo sensors managing the complex.
Field of use:
- Trout-breeding farms.
- Sturgeon farms.
- Enterprises, which use cages for fish-breeding.