Cloud service for optimization of stone processing enterprise’s work
Function:Solution of problems, connected with laying-out of complex third-dimensional shapes by means of guillotine cut of original material. Mathematical models and methods of third-dimensional laying-out problem solving let effectively solve problems of stone processing enterprises.
- Getting of minimum waste when cutting out raw material.
- Maximum income extraction from realization of received finished products.
- Getting of finished production to the appointed time.
- Balanced load of all the production equipment.
- Reduce of equipment and staff downtime.
- Reduce of finished production time.
- Increase of production release.
- Selection of materials, taking into consideration characteristics for unified order production.
- Decrease of a number of cuts per unit of raw material.
Detailed description is on the website of "Opti-Soft" Ltd.