System of distant express control of water reservoir and holographic disdrometry ecological stateSystem allows to measure and analyze form, particle-size distribution, concentration, volume distribution, dynamic behavior of microobjects and has the following applications:
- Distant express control of water reservoirs ecological state.
Toxicity test in standard test objects for MAC and wastewater toxicity detection.
Digital holographic disdrometry (particle-size distribution, speed, a number of litho- and hydrometeors and their classification for meteorology needs).
Analysis of super-low concentration of foreign particles in liquid (evaluation of the quality of hydraulic oils).
- Measurement of size and form distribution of aerosol particles, dust or liquid-born particles.
Development stagePre-production model.
- rather small size (800x230x160 мм) of metering device;
- max. depths of immersion into water: up to 10 m;
- running time: 1 month (using battery with capacity 55 Ah);
- wireless data transfer from metering devices to server by GPRS channel;
- possible connection to a system of some thousands of metering devices, located in coverage of mobile communication in any part of the world;
- control of the system and view of the results can be fulfilled digitally by means of web-interface (Russian and English languages are supported);
- automatic detection measuring objects;
- big test volume (400 cm3);
- size of registered objects: 5 mcm – 10 mm;
- picture frequency: 15 frames/sec;
- tuned scene mode: during programmed time, by small sessions with duration not more than 10 minutes;
- server-side storage and computing of data;
- high speed of data computing and analysis of wave surface are achieved by high-performance computing according to CUDA technology and distributed computing powered by BOINC.
The certificate of official registration of programme for rebuild of holographically recorded images and determination of spatial location of point features № 2009614972
Patent of RF for the invention №2392694 « Method for photogalvanic cell production» dated 20.06.2010.