The results of HI-TECH competition
PetrSU won 2 gold, 8 silver medals and the highest award - a special prize – at the Congress "High Technologies. Innovation. Investment" in St. Petersburg.
The 11th Exhibition and Congress "High Technologies. Innovation. Investments (HI-TECH), held in St. Petersburg from 25 to 27 March 2015, ended by summarizing the traditional contest "The best Innovative Project and the best scientific and technical development of the year."
In 2015, the competition dealt with 185 projects. The winners were enterprises and institutions of higher education from St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region, Moscow Region, Stavropol Territory, the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District, the Far East, Belarus and Ukraine.
The expert commission noted a high level of projects and developments presented by Petrozavodsk State University at the competition this year.
Of the 12 innovative projects and developments presented by PetrSU at the competition, 10 were awarded gold and silver medals, and the project of small innovative enterprise of PetrSU "Nanoseti" "Security through RealTrac system of local positioning in mining and in a hazardous environment" received one of the highest awards of the contest - a special prize.
The Innovative Project of the small innovative enterprise "SKB ATF" "Modular closed cycle mini-farm for growing quails" became gold winner in the nomination of "Living Systems Technologies (Biotechnology)".
In the category "Ecology, environmental management, waste management," the gold medal was awarded to PetrSU’s development of "Wood-cement material based on waste of sawmills and stone processing plants."The silver winners of the contest are:
- "The method of prevention of DS in terms of light pollution" (Institute of High biomedical technologies of PetrSU);
- "New anticancer agents based on quinoline-N-oxide" (Institute of High biomedical technologies of PetrSU);
- "Technology for modification of physical and chemical properties of nanoscale biological objects in the plasma of inert gases for applications in medicine and pharmacology" ("NanoFarm");
- "Laser holographic analyzer" ("NanoScan");
- "A new type of quaternary ammonium salts as a promising class of selective extractants of metals" (Institute of High biomedical technologies of PetrSU);
- "Insulating coatings on aluminum of different shapes to ensure operation in extreme conditions" (Research Laboratory "Physics of nanostructured oxide films and coatings” of PetrSU);
- "Counter for number and biomass of fish-based on vision systems" ("Fishery resources");
- "Industrial watercraft of high capacity for aquaculture enterprises" ("Fish Resources").
The competition was established by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Russia and has been held since 1998. The experts determining the winners of the competition were the specialists of the Federal State budget Scientific Institution "Research Institute - Republic Research and Advisory Center of Expertise" (RINKCE).