Innovation centre of the energy-saving building construction
The director: Derbenev Artem Vladimirovich
Aim: development of the information and technology infrastructure in the field of energy-saving building construction.
Contacts: 33, Lenin St., Petrozavodsk, 185910; +7 (814-2) 71-32-38; email@example.com
Directions of activity:
Development of the ICEBC is aimed at the elaboration and integration of the designed, technological, technical and organizational solutions in the field of energy-saving building construction, enlargement of the sphere of its use; creation of the consulting and service infrastructure, which provides with transfer of the modern innovation technologies of woodwork and building construction.
Innovation and technology centres
- Data-centre of PetrSU's IT-park
- ITC of engineering in the field of element base, electronic devices and network technology
- ITC of development and introduction of new technologies and investment projects into timber industry and mining complexes
- Information analytical centre of monitoring and predicting requirements for qualified staff for innovative sectors of economy
- ITC of GIS-technologies and modeling of shipping processes of forest and mining complexes
- ITC of cage fish-breeding
- Innovation centre of the energy-saving building construction