Information analytical centre of monitoring and predicting requirements for qualified staff for innovative sectors of economy
The director: Pituhin Evgenii Alexandrovich
Aim: development of innovative structure of small business of Federation’s subjects on the base of high school by the way of forming public and informative monitoring sphere, analysis and prediction of small enterprise sphere’s needs.
Contacts: 31, Lenin St., Petrozavodsk,185910; +7 (814-2) 71-10-96; Eugene@psu.karelia.ru
Directions of activity:
Development of RF’s small business’s innovation infrastructure on the base of high school by the way of forming public and informative monitoring sphere, analysis and prediction of small enterprise sphere’s requirements in staff with professional education, in new professions and specialties, brought into being by the structural and technological changes in economy, and which form new professional labour-markets.
Directions of activity: lists of new professional labour-markets for the subjects of small enterprise for the period of post-crisis development of Russia’s economy until 2017; lists of professions and specialties in respect of small innovative enterprise on the base of high school, which will be in demand in the perspective labour-markets; monitoring, analysis and prediction of requirement in high qualified staff of Russia’s and its regions innovative sectors of economy.
Innovation and technology centres
- Data-centre of PetrSU's IT-park
- ITC of engineering in the field of element base, electronic devices and network technology
- ITC of development and introduction of new technologies and investment projects into timber industry and mining complexes
- Information analytical centre of monitoring and predicting requirements for qualified staff for innovative sectors of economy
- ITC of GIS-technologies and modeling of shipping processes of forest and mining complexes
- ITC of cage fish-breeding
- Innovation centre of the energy-saving building construction