ITC of cage fish-breeding
The director: Kuritsin Anton Evgenjevich
Aim: commercialization of PetrSU’s SIW’s results in the field of cage fish-breeding.
Contacts: 31, Lenin St., Petrozavodsk, 185910; +7 (814-2) 71-32-48; firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions of activity:
ITC’s CFB activity is aimed at development and including of new technologies and investment projects, integration of the interested parties’ efforts to solve the problems of aquaculture and cage fish-breeding; development of the theory and practice of the fish-breeding on the on a regional level.
Directions of activity: scientific researches, new technologies, investment projects in the field of aquaculture and cage fish-breeding; creation of the information base on the available finished innovative technologies, which can be in demand in aquaculture and cage fish-breeding, popularization of the modern standards of aquaculture’s objects’ growing; prediction of the stability of the Karelia Republic’s agriculture’s development in the field of cage fish-breeding, veterinary and ecological safety precautions in the field of aquaculture and cage fish-breeding, educational programs for the training and retraining staff in the field of cage fish-breeding, course and graduate studies of the aquaculture’s applied problems.
Innovation and technology centres
- Data-centre of PetrSU's IT-park
- ITC of engineering in the field of element base, electronic devices and network technology
- ITC of development and introduction of new technologies and investment projects into timber industry and mining complexes
- Information analytical centre of monitoring and predicting requirements for qualified staff for innovative sectors of economy
- ITC of GIS-technologies and modeling of shipping processes of forest and mining complexes
- ITC of cage fish-breeding
- Innovation centre of the energy-saving building construction