ITC of GIS-technologies and modeling of shipping processes of forest and mining complexes
The Director: Zavyalov Sergei Alexandrovich.
Aim: development of innovation technology infrastructure, Which uses technologies of geographic information systems.
Contacts: 31, Lenin St., Petrozavodsk, 185910; (8142) 71-10-70; firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions of activity:
Activity of ITC GIS is connected to development of innovative solutions, which supplies with enhancement of existing and creation of new methods, software tools and forming of geo-information resources, intended for use during creation of regional, thematic and educational GIS; expansion of the field of application in applied researches and development of spectrum of interdisciplinary researches on integration basis of GIS and CAD system technologies.
Innovation and technology centres
- Data-centre of PetrSU's IT-park
- ITC of engineering in the field of element base, electronic devices and network technology
- ITC of development and introduction of new technologies and investment projects into timber industry and mining complexes
- Information analytical centre of monitoring and predicting requirements for qualified staff for innovative sectors of economy
- ITC of GIS-technologies and modeling of shipping processes of forest and mining complexes
- ITC of cage fish-breeding
- Innovation centre of the energy-saving building construction